Healthier profits = better quality of life
Too many people charge too little for their services – meaning they have to work harder and harder for longer and longer hours. As a result, their health suffers.
Here’s how you can turn that vicious cycle into a virtuous one.
When you deliver massive value to your clients you can charge more. When you earn more, you can improve your quality of life. And, by doing that, you’re likely to enjoy better health.
Workshops and Events
Know your worth
Attend one of Tony Winyard’s full-day workshops for small business owners, entrepreneurs and sales teams, and discover how to:
- Provide greater value so you can increase your prices
- Find customers who are willing to pay what you deserve
- Exceed expectations so you generate better testimonials and more referrals
- Overcome imposter syndrome and self-limiting beliefs
- Increase your sense of self-worth
- Reduce your stress levels and benefit from better sleep
- Ultimately, you’ll be able to work less and earn more
- Have more free time to spend doing whatever you want to do
- Improve your health – because that’s more important than anything
Who’s Tony Winyard?
When Tony was a wedding DJ, his fees were over 15 x greater than average – and worth it because he delivered a service that couldn’t be matched. Because he was earning more, he could work fewer hours and spend more time with his daughter.
Today, he helps other people gain a similar quality of life, by running workshops, speaking at events, and mentoring individuals.
Latest from the Exceeding Expectations Podcast
Exceeding Expectations episode 88 – Do you find marketing difficult, complicated, overwhelming? Chantal Cornelius is on a mission to simplify it and helps her clients by breaking it down to the ABCs of marketing.
Exceeding Expectations episode 87 with Hilary Jane Grosskopf, who is a leadership strategist, award-winning author, yoga teacher, and founder of Awake Leadership Solutions. She has written two books for leaders, Awake Leadership: a system for leading with clarity and creativity and Awake Ethics: a system for aligning your actions with your core intentions.
Exceeding Expectations episode 86 with Marley Jaxx; a Content Creation & Strategy Expert. She has spoken at Funnel Hacker Live, shared stages with Gary Vee and Tony Robbins. Daymond John from Shark Tank is one of her esteemed clients.