Healthier profits = better quality of life
Too many people charge too little for their services – meaning they have to work harder and harder for longer and longer hours. As a result, their health suffers.
Here’s how you can turn that vicious cycle into a virtuous one.
When you deliver massive value to your clients you can charge more. When you earn more, you can improve your quality of life. And, by doing that, you’re likely to enjoy better health.
Workshops and Events
Know your worth
Attend one of Tony Winyard’s full-day workshops for small business owners, entrepreneurs and sales teams, and discover how to:
- Provide greater value so you can increase your prices
- Find customers who are willing to pay what you deserve
- Exceed expectations so you generate better testimonials and more referrals
- Overcome imposter syndrome and self-limiting beliefs
- Increase your sense of self-worth
- Reduce your stress levels and benefit from better sleep
- Ultimately, you’ll be able to work less and earn more
- Have more free time to spend doing whatever you want to do
- Improve your health – because that’s more important than anything
Who’s Tony Winyard?
When Tony was a wedding DJ, his fees were over 15 x greater than average – and worth it because he delivered a service that couldn’t be matched. Because he was earning more, he could work fewer hours and spend more time with his daughter.
Today, he helps other people gain a similar quality of life, by running workshops, speaking at events, and mentoring individuals.
Latest from the Exceeding Expectations Podcast
Exceeding Expectations episode 93 -Mike Robbins is an author, speaker, and coach delivering keynotes and seminars to groups of all kinds throughout the world. His clients include Google, Wells Fargo, eBay, Gap, Adobe, Schwab, Microsoft, Genentech, Airbnb, and the San Francisco Giants.
Exceeding Expectations episode 92 – Deborah McPhilemy helps people to handle their emotions which is our main source of communication. Every decision we make and action we take is based on how we feel and in this episode we explore this vitally important subject.
Exceeding Expectations episode 91 – Phil Strazzulla is an entrepreneur focused on helping advance the People/HR/Recruiting function through knowledge sharing and community building