Why choose Tony Winyard
- I help people do the things they want to do
- To find ways of making that easy for them.
- I’ve a passion for health and fitness with extensive training in nutrition, fitness, breathing, sleep, meditation, behaviour change and neuroscience to help people implement the knowledge I share with them.
I have 3 offerings:
- I speak at Events & conferences
- Coaching clients one-to-one, either face to face or online
- Group workshops face to face or online (that element of the hive mind, when a group of people are in a room, exchanging questions and information often leads to some extraordinary breakthroughs and results)
Qualifications/training: Nutrition, neuroscience, behaviour change, functional and performance breathing, leadership, emotional intelligence, communication skills, public speaking, MCing, stand-up comedy, improv, acting and social media.
Speaker: Events and conferences on topics of value, pricing and customer service
Coach: Helping clients around value pricing and customer service
DJ & MC: Worked at prestigious celebrations in London, UK and around the world. inc venues such as The Savoy, Claridge’s and Highclere Castle. Wedding DJ of the Year among other awards.
Club DJ at iconic destinations in the UK, Europe & Far East, entertaining well-known corporate brands and celebrities ranging from the cast of Eastenders to the Sultan of Brunei.
Gymnastic training, music, reading, running, Tough Mudder competitions, cycling, playing football, backgammon, memory techniques, travel and Stoicism.
Many people are surprised when they discover my age and that I take zero medication… I’ve just entered my Heinz year, I’m 57… am still faster than some of the guys in their 20s that I play against in the occasional game of football I still partake in.
I was a club DJ all around the world for many years and worked on radio for 8 years in a few countries. I was fortunate enough to interview scores of well known artists such as BB King, Bon Jovi, Stephen Segal, Cindy Crawford, Take That to name a few.
Have presented podcasts since 2018;
The currently podcast is named Happy Vs Flourishing: Focused on quality of life