John DiJulius opened a small hairdressing salon in 1993 that treated their customs very differently to the majority in the industry and from there has gone onto becoming one of the world’s leading authorities on customer service working with huge corporations such as The Ritz Carlton, Starbucks and Harley Davidson.
In this episode John tells us:
- How he made the salon so different
- How to compete when the competition is much more established, has more money and more customers
- How to make price irrelevant
- What is “The Secret Service Allowance Programme”
- The difference between on-stage and off-stage and how your employees might be damaging your brand
- What is FORD and how it can help you in business relationships
- Why we should all “Beat The Greet”
- and why “Give More” are John’s favourite words
Here are some of the books written by John:
Exceeding Expectations Links:
How to leave a review for a podcast: https://tonywinyard.com/how-to-leave-a-review-for-the-podcast/
And watch this on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGSE2GasEWQ&list=PLWALYVF4cWz7MYfgi5htoSJEEZaB7lsop
Promo on todays show: The Genuine Chit Chat Podcast
Note: some of the resources above are affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase. This all helps fund the show costs.