Do you find marketing difficult, complicated, overwhelming? Chantal Cornelius is on a mission to simplify it and helps her clients by breaking it down to the ABCs of marketing.
Many businesses are set up by people who are great at what they do but they struggle to find new clients and earn what they are worth. What they lack is how to effectively market and promote their businesses.
In this episode we discuss some of these issues and others including:
- How businesses can attract enough good quality clients without struggling and wasting time and money.
- Coaches, consultants and speakers shouldn’t have to struggle to grow a successful business.
- The reason why there is so much confusion about what marketing to do. It can be frustrating when you keep doing marketing but don’t get the results that you want.
- How to spend less time and money trying out different marketing in order to attract the clients that you want.
- Seeing the difference in people when they realise that they can do marketing without getting confused or spending a fortune.
- How Toastmasters helped Chantal see the value in speaking
- AppleTreeuk.com/Blog/ (A blog full of useful advice)
- AppleTreeuk.com (Lots of marketing resources)
Subscribe to Scribbles, Chantal’s monthly email newsletter that is full of free marketing advice for coaches, consultants and speakers, at https://www.Appletreeuk.com/resources/scribbles/
Exceeding Expectations links:
How to leave a podcast review:
Leave a Reply