He’s written five books which have been translated into 15 different languages.
His latest book, “We’re All in This Together: Creating a Team Culture of High Performance, Trust, and Belonging”, was recently released. Host of a podcast called “We’re All In This Together”,
- Hughes Marino – small real estate company. Mike offered to do a web-x session for the whole company during the pandemic. They were very grateful and not what they expected
- Whenever things are tough can we show up for our clients, can we be of service to them?
- Deltec -Technology company – a company that keeps inviting Mike to speak at their annual conference annually for many years
- Can we put ourselves into our customers shoes and try to be an extension of their team and bring that outside perspective?
- Power of storytelling
- Latest book – geared towards anyone with a group or team which is all of us – focus on the 4 pillars:
- When teams can create these four, they can thrive
- An email recently received from a client surpassed his own expectations
- “Team chemistry” – realised parallel with leadership – for an individual to get the most out of their talent
- Started a consultancy business – knew he had a story to tell, wanted to share the story
- Book – Business started in 2001 and decided to write a book the same year, ultimately was a journey, learnt a lot about the publishing world – over next 5 years got a literary agent who dropped him and then got another one and eventually 5 years later got a publisher and was eventually released in 2007
- Now speaks about – Leadership, team performance and company culture
- Helps teams develop their leadership skills and help their culture as a whole in which people can thrive
- The difference between for smaller more intimate groups and large auditoriums
How to leave a podcast review:
Leave a Reply