I’d first like to say a huge thank you for all of you that have left a review on iTunes for the Exceeding Expectations podcast it is very much appreciated.
Recently some people have asked how they can leave a review, so to make it easier for them and maybe any others who also aren’t familiar with how to leave a review for a podcast, this blog post will walk you through the process.
- Firstly for iTunes/Apple: (from your computer – steps to do this from your phone are below)
This will take you the page for the Exceeding Expectations podcast on the Apple store
Open iTunes by clicking on the button.
This will open the iTunes app on your computer
2. Click on the tab that says “Ratings and Reviews”
3. Click on the “Write a review” button. Imagine you were telling a friend about the podcast, what might you say to them?
To leave a review using your iPhone or iPad:
Submitting an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
1. Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
2. Tap on the Search tab.
3.Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
(Exceeding Expectations or Tony Winyard)
Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
4. Tap the thumbnail art for the podcast.
5. Scroll down the page to the link that says “Write a Review” and tap on that.
6. Write your review
Leaving a review on Stitcher (Android and other non Apple phones)
Non-Apple users can leave reviews on Stitcher using Stitcher.com or on the Stitcher app.
1. Go to the Stitcher site
Scroll down towards the bottom of the page and click on the link that says “Show Ratings and Reviews”
3. Write a review; as mentioned above, imagine you were telling a friend about the podcast, what might you say about it?
Thank you very much for leaving a review. You’ll be helping spread the word about the podcast which in turn may help people start to implement methods of over delivering to their customers and giving exceptional customer experiences which is the aim of the show.
We have a Facebook group for the show at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ExceedingExpectationsPodcast/
Episodes are released at 12pm (GMT) every Tuesday.
If you have a suggestion for a guest who is known for over delivering to their customers please do get in touch.